Para quem não conheça, pode ler aqui um resumo do programa do Syriza que irá resolver os problemas dos gregos e dos troianos, que somos nós e os espanhóis (os irlandeses não acreditam em bruxas e estão há 4 anos a tratar da sua vidinha). Como teaser aqui vai a introdução:
We demand immediate parliamentary elections and a strong negotiation mandate with the goal to:
- Write-off the greater part of public debt’s nominal value so that it becomes sustainable in the context of a "European Debt Conference". It happened for Germany in 1953. It can also happen for the South of Europe and Greece.
- Include a "growth clause" in the repayment of the remaining part so that it is growth-financed and not budget-financed.
- Include a significant grace period ("moratorium") in debt servicing to save funds for growth.
- Exclude public investment from the restrictions of the Stability and Growth Pact.
- A "European New Deal" of public investment financed by the European Investment Bank.
- Quantitative easing by the European Central Bank with direct purchases of sovereign bonds.
- Finally, we declare once again that the issue of the Nazi occupation forced loan from the Bank of Greece is open for us. Our partners know it. It will become the country’s official position from our first days in power.
With that plan, we will lead with security the country to recovery and productive reconstruction by:
- Immediately increasing public investment by at least €4 billion.
- Gradually reversing all the Memorandum injustices. Gradually restoring salaries and pensions so as to increase consumption and demand.
- Providing small and medium-sized enterprises with incentives for employment, and subsidizing the energy cost of industry in exchange for an employment and environmental clause.
- Investing in knowledge, research, and new technology in order to have young scientists, who have been massively emigrating over the last years, back home.
- Rebuilding the welfare state, restoring the rule of law and creating a meritocratic state.